L. Neill Cartage Co., Inc. was founded by Lew and Jean Neill in 1946, as a one-truck delivery service in the Chicago area. In order to compliment the local cartage operation, Neill undertook its first major expansion into public warehousing in 1966. From there, Neill built a 210,000 sqft. warehousing/distribution center in Berkeley, Illinois, which it has occupied since 1979. The facility is siding-served by the Union Pacific Railroad at Proviso Yard.
Disclaimer: Our platform allows for user reviews and commentary on products and services offered by various companies. The logos and information displayed on our platform are used for the purpose of commentary and review only. Such use does not imply any endorsement or affiliation with our platform. We are not responsible for the content of any reviews or comments submitted by users.