DC Inventory Cycle Counter
Website PFSweb, Inc
- Perform and control cycle counts, physical inventory, discrepancy research and sanitation.
- Plan, organize, scheduled and coordinate work in order to need production schedules.
- Maintain current and implement plans, procedures, programs and strategies to enhance performance, accuracy levels and interdepartmental perceptions.
- Physical inventories will require mandatory weekend work, Saturday and Sundays.
- Researches and resolves inventory and / or system problems.
- Serve as the departmental liaison with account management, operations, external/internal accounting auditors and clients.
- Respond to issues by email, phone or direct communication in a timely manner and perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 2+ years of experience in a DC environment
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred but no required
- Forklift certified
- Knowledge of inventory management and control disciplines and computerized inventory record keeping systems.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, NGS, Showcase queries and Outlook basic knowledge
- Experience in EDDIE / AS400 basics
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detailed orientated and the ability to follow through on all tasks
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to make arithmetical computations (multiplication, division, percentage calculations, addition and subtraction)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org