WorldWide Logistics is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We operate with core values and take pride in doing our job. We have an innovative and progressive culture that allows for career growth and financial rewards. We work hard and play hard. If you have the drive and commitment, we will educate you on the industry and provide you with the tools to be successful!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and carriers via phone
- Match customer freight with carriers from our database and continued carrier development
- Negotiate reasonable rates with carriers
- Set up appointments for carriers to pick up and drop off freight
- Track inbound and outbound freight to ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve any freight delivery issues
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; outbound phone experience preferred
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn and positive attitude
- Quality-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to build business relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good attendance record
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
What’s in it for You?
- Team (family) environment
- Full suite of benefits including health (PPO & HDHP with HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending plans, life insurance, voluntary life, voluntary short-term disability, voluntary long-term disability, 401k with a match, voluntary ID Theft plan.
- PTO Plan
- Casual Dress
- Great location in Urbandale, IA off I-80/35. No fighting downtown traffic during rush hour
- Free parking!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.