Website NEPW Logistics
Responsibilities & Duties
The Machine Operator is responsible for safely operating Roll Paper Winder equipment to convert and package rolls of paper into sizes to meet customer orders while ensuring products meet or exceed quality standards. Other essential duties include:
- Use of computer systems to track production, update inventory and label finished product
- Operate Industrial Trucks
- Perform machine maintenance as needed
- Follow all safety requirements and regulations
Qualifications & Skills
- Safety conscious
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Communicate effectively
- Works Well Independently
- Sitting or driving – 20 to 60 minutes at a time
- Maximum lifting/carrying – 50lbs.
- Frequent lifting/carrying – 20lbs.
- Push/pull – 25 lbs. depending on product
- Repetitive motion with wrist, elbow, shoulder
Various shift schedules available.
To apply for this job please visit www.nepw.com.