This position is responsible for coordinating the upkeep of Jones Logistics equipment. This includes but is not limited to preventative maintenance, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, road calls, breakdowns, safety related items, or campaigns that need running.
· Models, leads, and advocates the Jones Companies’ core values; seeks ways to integrate values in business dealings and strategies; protects the company’s reputation.
· Partner with Senior Leadership to support and implement growth strategies.
· Manage Jones Logistics assets in accordance with Maintenance, Safety, and OEM guidelines.
· Implement strategies to improve uptime for units that go in for unscheduled maintenance.
· Maintain relationships with vendors in our service network.
· Coordinate and manage projects and initiatives.
· Maintains data in the maintenance software to meet DOT and company requirements.
· Ensures compliance requirements for Federal DOT and EPA regulations by studying, interpreting and implementing existing and new regulations. Oversees Compliance Programs by scheduling and assigning regular inspections.
· Manages the PM program by ensuring proper scheduling, monitoring, and coordinating of vehicle repairs, anticipated delays, schedule changes, breakdowns, etc. with the necessary departments, including 3rd party vendors.
· Maintains company confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to program effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
· Analyzes department goals and objectives by establishing standards and procedures, measuring the results, and making necessary adjustments.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, responds to and assists workers in solving work problems.
Education / Experience
· High School Diploma or GED
Skills / Knowledge
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in computer skills with proficiency in maintenance software, preferably TMT
· Ability to anticipate business needs and plan accordingly to ensure that equipment, employee and fiscal resources are utilized in the most efficient manner.
· High level of analytical skill to develop a range of possible solutions to address a wide range of issues.
· Ability to collaborate and encourage employee engagement
· Ability to understand financial terms, budgets, tables and reports
· Ability to develop realistic, comprehensive plans to make efficient use of resources.
· Demonstrate ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Ability to build effective relationships.
· Self-motivated capable of exceeding in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain confidential information
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com