Website WB Warehousing & Logistics
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Material Handler. Material Handlers are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, utilizing forklifts to ensure the proper warehousing of materials, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Material Handler will transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
3rd Shift – 6:30pm – 5am
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, staging, and shrink-wrapping warehouse items.
- Build kits of tires.
- Repetitively lift 50lb tires.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Lubricating fork truck, recharging batteries or replacing liquefied gas tank.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Material Handler Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous forklift operator experience.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
To apply for this job please visit www.irecruit-us.com.