Website Kirby Corporation
Responsible for performing standard assembly processes, reworks and repairs on manufactured equipment and products.
• Assemble standard equipment and products under general supervision and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Read, interpret and follow blueprints, diagrams, schematics, engineering drawings, specifications, bill of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
• Perform all necessary documentation in a timely manner.
• Confer with supervisor regarding quality or procedure problems.
• Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to ten years related experience.
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
• Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
• Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
• Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
• The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Prior experience in an assembly environment is preferred. Basic knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical assembly is required.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.