Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives materials. Inspect and “checks-in” all materials using tablets & scanners. Determines whether shipment is correct and ready for shipping.
- Places all materials in assigned customer inventory and location with a high level of accuracy
- Notifies supervisor when packing slips do not match invoices
- Inspects incoming materials. Records irregular material on material problem sheets
- Inform inventory manager of all items received in damaged and inventory adjustments needed
- Keeps factory floor free of material by moving inventory around to fit storage areas safely and properly
- Understands and report moves through the move ticket procedure
- Prepare shipments of finished products by skidding and banding, crating, wrapping, and packaging
- Loading product for transportation
- Works in other areas as require
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Must possess and maintain a current forklift certification if operating forklift at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience using web-based software, excel, and email.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Less than high school education; or up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.