Website Allport Cargo Services
Seeking candidates with 3PL experience either on the provider or customer side. Responsible for operational and technical management for named ACS accounts. Position will facilitate, monitor, and integrate the ACS USA service offering, both internally and externally, to optimize service delivery, customer value/satisfaction, and to drive continuous improvement.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the overall execution of account at an operations management level, carrying out specific requirements as documented in the customer SOP and destination account management document.
- Maintain strong contact/relationships with global customers and ACS regions supporting those customers.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of customer’s business and associated supply chain requirements
- Drive operational excellence, improvement, and operational SOP execution / compliance / quality
- Create internal performance score-carding
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Develop and ensure necessary metrics/KPI’s are maintained and sustained for all operational aspects of the business
- Implement solutions to address and correct identified issues pro-actively.
- Provide root cause analysis, drive continuous improvements and execution of solutions.
- Minimize customer-perceived service failures through planned performance monitoring and operational guidance
- Monitor service levels to ensure that performance statistics meet customer and ACS contractual requirements
- Ensure compliance to operational, regulatory, and administrative policies and procedures
- Execute customer’s strategic initiatives to drive continuous process improvement and create long term value
- Analyze both new and existing businesses to generate additional revenue opportunities.
- Implementation Project Management
- Escalation Line EDI troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Participate in ACS global and regional control tower management discussions to share best practices
- Account activities supported by Infor Nexus platform for workflow management.
- Business Intelligence- Creation and Analysis of customer reports
- Prepare and facilitate QBR’s
- Ensure the transfer of best practices throughout the area of responsibility
- Ensure resource management / equipment planning processes are properly defined, deployed and measured.
- BS in Logistics / Supply Chain / International business / Project Management; or equivalent in experience (minimum 3 years)
- Analytical thinker with strong quantitative, and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manipulate data in Excel utilizing formulas, V Look Up and other advanced functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to convert data from Excel into PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of Infor Nexus System a Plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with co-workers and vendors at all levels
- Light travel required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com