Truck Driver – Class A CDL
Website NOTS Logistics
- Class A CDL
- Clean Driving Record
- Multi-Stop, or Route Distribution experience preferred
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Individual must be able to help load, unload, and secure product to ensure customers receive damage-free merchandise.
- Operate delivery vehicles in a safe and lawful manner, while being responsible for the vehicle as well as its contents.
- Complete a daily route program as well as handle all paperwork.
- Communication with an on-site manager both in the morning and the end of the workday, as well as throughout the day when needed.
- Complete a daily pre-trip and post-trip checklist.
- Ability to communicate via smart phone, handheld devices, and/or on-board computer units, to allow for real time data.
- Communicate customer feedback or concerns on to direct personnel with the hope to contribute ideas to make the runs more successful and efficient.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k + Company Match + Profit Sharing
- New updated equipment
- E-Logs / People Net
- Safe and Professional Work Environment
- Family Oriented Environment
- Paid Training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org