- Position will be responsible for checking in and out trucks, loading and unloading.
- Verifying pc counts and doing visual inspections of freight.
- Must be a self-starter with a great work ethic and good attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work weekends as needed during season.
- Loading and stacking freights on pallets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Prioritize work-flow for inbound and outbound cargo movements
- Flexibility to work evening/weekends shifts. Must be able to work for prolonged periods exposed to a cold environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the US and pass TSA background check
- Must be able to lift/push at least 35lbs
- Must be able to stand on feet for an 8 to 10 hour shift
- Work in cold storage environment
- Basic computer skills including e-mail, web browsing, outlook.
- 401k 5% employer match
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com