We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job. We’re proud of that and we see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
· Supervise all operations carried out in the warehouse (reception, storage, dispatch).
· Carry out all activities under the security standards of the company.
· Prepare monthly reports.
· Control costs, manage all resources efficiently in order to reduce operating costs.
· Promote the development of highly competent personnel within the area as a basis for future leaders
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for
· Experience in WHS Supervision, Logistics Operators, Supply Chain
· Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Administration, related careers.
· MS Office – intermediate level
· Elaboration of budgets.
To apply for this job please visit www.maersk.com.