About the Job:
The Warehouse Materials Handler will work in the warehouse and production department to move products. It includes, but is not limited to, finding materials on the shelves, and moving them to other areas, and pulling materials for production and bringing them to a designated location or as instructed. It also includes, but is not limited to, moving materials from production and putting them in the proper shelf spot or other location as instructed.
In This Role, You Will:
- Pick products from shelf locations (check product code, size, Qty and lot/batch against pack out request for production techs).
- Keep shelves neat and orderly.
- Pull drums and bulk pails and deliver them to the production dept for repacking.
- Stock shelves with finished products from production department.
- General warehouse maintenance (cleaning/sweeping).
We recognize not all applicants have every skill or qualification to match a job description exactly. Odyssey values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets most required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour work shift.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to move 450 lbs. with the assistance of a drum dolly.
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Familiarity with DOT 49CFR guidelines beneficial.
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials preferred.
This is an in-office role based in New Milford, CT.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
To apply for this job please visit globalus63.dayforcehcm.com.