Day Shift and Night Shift Available
Job Title: Team Operations Lead
Operations Reports to: Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
YOU: Are very “hands on” Ask a lot of questions Believe words like honesty, integrity, & trust are important Have a passion for excellence Like to have fun
WE: Love solving problems Live to learn & continually improve Care more about your intelligence & values than your experience Do whatever it takes to service our customers and our teams Enjoy helping others
Is able to think critically and delegate tasks to workers and assign work to ensure optimal operation of the shipping department
Communicates effectively with Customer Service team to ensure all orders/loads are processed, picked, and shipped in a timely manner
Partners with Customer Service Team to communicates with local LTL and small parcel vendors to coordinate pick-ups
OUR PURPOSE: To Simplify the Supply Chain
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the supervisor with the daily activities of the warehouse to include labor scheduling, receipts, shipments, and proper utilization of space and equipment.
• Supervises, coordinates, and assists the loading, unloading, orderly placement, and staging of product.
• Ensures paperwork is accurate and performs second counts.
• Ensures that customer orders are picked and shipped in a timely fashion. Maintains an effective operation that minimizes cost and ensures optimal space utilization.
• Participates in establishing work schedules.
• Assures the integrity of the inventory and assists in physical counts.
• Acts on behalf of the Supervisor and acts as a liaison between warehouse workers and the Supervisor.
• Monitors the safety of all personnel, equipment, and property to include cleanliness, working conditions, and repairs.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
• Must be able to operate a computer.
• Must have experience with Synapse
• Must be process driven and follow all SOPs
• Must have high attention to detail
• Must be able to follow directions of management and not deviate without discussion and approval of supervisor
• Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds