Jacmar was founded 1959. In the early 1960’s, Jacmar Foodservice, then known as Jacmar Sales, began by selling glassware and sundries to local motels, apartments and restaurants eventually expanding into a full service distributor. Jacmar Foodservice moved into its first distribution center in Alhambra, CA in 1966.
The Alhambra facility consisted of one loading dock and 9,000 square feet. This facility served us well until 1988 when we moved into our 30,000 square foot Meridian distribution